Software Engineer (DevOps support)
We’re bluecrux. Pleased to meet you!
We build tomorrow’s value chains for a better future. LOP.ai is a cloud-based SaaS solution that supports companies in their journey towards resilient supply chains via a Digital Supply Chain Twin (DSCT). It observes the demonstrated supply chain behavior, predicts future performance, steers risk-based decision making & supports them to act upon opportunities spotted.
LOP.ai is working for big multinationals like Johnson & Johnson, GSK, Tereos, Danone, Astrazeneca and caused quite a stir in the market. This is why
we’re on the lookout for an experienced software engineer with a specialization in Microservices architectures on Azure using Docker, Kubernetes, .NET to keep the lights on for our dedicated LOP team.
- Work with the DevOps lead, software architects and the development team.
- Develop and support the LOP SaaS development and operations with attention to the code release process, automation architecture, security compliance, deployment of our microservices-based solution on the different environments.
- Maintain a clear view of the “Bigger picture” and develop, monitor, and support our operations.
- Monitor and manage the Docker/Kubernetes service and the integration with our logging, monitoring, and alerting systems.
- Work closely with the product team, from developing product features through to final feature testing.
- Take full ownership of the development of multiple features, from requirement through to production.
- The objective is to provide and evolve a framework for the development and operation of a highly flexible software solution suite that meets the highest IT quality and security standards
- Communicate on aspects such as progress and potential risks.
- You have a master in computer science, engineering or relevant field.
- You have experience in software architecture, more particularly in microservices, and API design, WASM/WASI, etc.
- Knowledge of software design and architecture for multi-tenant B2B SaaS solutions.
- Experience in large data integration and data manipulation architectures is a plus (Azure Storage, Spark, Databricks, etc.)
- Experience in elastic micro-services architectures (Kubernetes,…)
- Experience with cloud platforms (IaaS, PaaS, Azure,…)
- Knowledge of modeling tools.
- Good understanding of software QA principles
- A technical mindset with great attention to detail
- Organizational and leadership skills
- The chance of shaping the future of a product that is already used by large international clients.
- We’ll offer you a cutting-edge technology stack.
- For a great work-life balance, we offer 3 days of remote working and flexible working hours.
- Our offices are located in Mechelen and Aalst – very easily reachable by the E19 and E40.
- Room for initiative and to enhance your personal and professional skills but most importantly: room to be yourself.
- Every career is unique, we have clear and transparent career paths at bluecrux. This can also be customized according to your needs.
- A competitive salary package including a bonus, net allowance, premium company car, fuel card, health –and group insurance, …
- The opportunity to optimize your net salary significantly with our IP-ruling.