UX/UI Product Designer
We’re bluecrux. Pleased to meet you!
We build tomorrow’s value chains for a better future. LOP.ai is a cloud-based SaaS (Software as a Service) solution that supports companies in their journey towards resilient supply chains via a Digital Supply Chain Twin (DSCT). It observes the demonstrated supply chain behavior, predicts future performance, steers risk-based decision making & supports them to act upon opportunities spotted.
LOP.ai works for big multinationals like Johnson & Johnson, GSK, Tereos, Danone, AstraZeneca and caused quite a stir in the market. Therefore we are on the lookout for a UX/UI Product designer to keep the lights on for our dedicated LOP team.
You lead the design of a brand-new and very advanced supply chain product. Start the UX and UI design from scratch, helping to implement new features and leaving your mark.
In the enterprise software world, we are distinguishing ourselves by a relentless focus on a top-notch user experience. So, there is lots of impactful design work ahead where you can see the difference.
As you are not the user – you can empathize with other people to figure out exactly what the user really needs.
We are looking for a product designer to take on complex concepts and who is obsessed with usability. Sinking your teeth into supply chain planning, including digital twin supply chain technology and (big) data analytics, and truly understanding our users is key.
- Minimum 4 years of experience as a UX/UI product designer.
- You are proficient in design trends and patterns when dealing with big volume data/analytics.
DISCOVER & DEFINE: user research and field studies; personas; user journeys and user flows.
- VISUAL DESIGN: wireframing & prototyping in design tools; high fidelity designs; design systems and style guides.
- TEST: usability testing; UX heuristic review.
- Experience with workshop facilitation.
- You speak fluent English.
- You have a (positive) critical mindset, have effective communication/collaboration skills and are an active listener.
- The chance of shaping the future of a product that is already used by large international clients.
- For a great work-life balance, we offer 3 days of remote working and flexible working hours.
- Our offices are in Mechelen and Aalst – very easily reachable by the E19 and E40.
- Room for initiative and to enhance your personal and professional skills but most importantly: room to be yourself.
- Every career is unique, for that we have clear and transparent career paths at bluecrux. This can also be customized according to your needs.
- A competitive salary package including a bonus, net allowance, premium company car, fuel card, health –and group insurance, …
- The opportunity to optimize your net salary significantly with our IP-ruling.